Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia






1. Hiba Ammar writes: When my father proposed to my mother…

 2. He dedicated Surah Al-Imran, which he memorized off heart, as her “Mahr” (dowry)

3. And when my husband proposed to me, my father told him that he would have to memorize a surah of the Qur'an as my Mahr.

 4. The wedding will not go on unless I've received my Mahr. I was asked to pick one of the Surahs..

 5. I chose Surah Al-Noor… For all the laws that Surah contained within it, and for the fact that it seemed hard to memorize on my behalf.

 6. And before our wedding day; aside of being busy preparing for our “Newly wedded Nest”…

7. The Qur'an wouldn’t leave my husband’s hand an entire month as he was memorizing the surah…

 8. A few day before our wedding day, my husband came to recite to my father the surah which he had completed.

 9. My father told him every time you make a mistake, you would have to start from the beginning all over again.

 10. My husband began reciting surah Al-Noor with his calm/gentle voice in such a “beautiful” scene which I will never forget.

 11. My mother & I would look at one another and would smile awaiting my husband to make a mistake so he would have to start all over again.

 12. But my husband - May Allah bless him - had memorized the surah off heart and didn’t even forget one single verse of it.

 13. Once he finished my father hugged him and said to him...

 14. “Today I shall marry my daughter to you for you have fulfilled her mahr.. and your pledge to me..”

 15. He didn’t pay me a financial mahr, and he didn’t buy me gold worth tens of thousands of pounds.

 16. He simply sufficed me with Allah’s words as an oath/contract between us.



 Allah said :

'' Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words. Those [good people] are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.'' (An-Nur 26)


p/s:cerita diatas tiada kaitan dgn mana2 pihak termasuk diri saya sendiri.hihi
     Teguhkan cinta untuk Nya.InsyaAllah awak akan dpt someone yg cintakan awak kerana Dia.:)
Percaya pada Allah.Perancangan Dia hebat !:)



No comments:

Post a Comment